Find useful resources and documentation that may be printed for use in conjunction with our courses.
- User Guide in PDF for Typequick Professional and Typequick for Students software.
- CD Install Help File for Typequick Professional and Typequick for Students CD or USB format.
- Plan to learn to type in two days with Typequick.
Download these visual resources to help you learn to type with Typequick.
Download the Adventure Map to colour and track Kewala's journey in Typequick for Students.
Keyboard Chart (A4 size PDF)
Keyboard Poster (A2 size PDF)
Typequick Mental Rehearsal Card (A6 size PDF)
|Typequick for Students Certificate||Typequick Professional Certificate|
- your licence key or CD/disk serial number;
- a detailed description to the problem you have encountered;
- the exact error message that appears on your screen; and
- details of your PC and operating system.